The HHS mandate in the Eleventh Circuit
The HHS Mandate in the Eleventh Circuit
Court of Appeals
- Beckwith Elec. Co., Inc. v. Sebelius, No. 13-13879 (11th Cir. 2013), appeal stayed pending Hobby Lobby and Conestoga.
- Eternal Word Television Network v. U.S. Dep’t of Health and Human Servs., No.13-0521 (S.D. Al. October 28, 2013).
- Roman Catholic Archdiocese of Atlanta v. Sebelius, No.12-3489 (N.D. Ga. Oct. 5, 2012).
- Ave Maria Univ. v. Sebelius, et al. No.13-00630 (M.D. Fl. Aug. 29, 2013).
- The Most Reverend Thomas G. Wenski v. Sebelius, No. 12-23820 (S.D. Fl. Mar. 4, 2013).
- Beckwith Elec. Co., Inc. v. Sebelius, 8:13-CV-0648-T-17MAP, 2013 WL 3297498 (M.D. Fla. June 25, 2013).
- Ave Maria Sch. of Law v. Sebelius, No. 13-795 (M.D. FL. Nov. 12, 2013).