Small modern/paperless DTC law firm seeks a full-time experienced estate planning paralegal to join our firm.
The ideal candidate will have
- superior client care skills;
- strong attention to detail;
- ability to work independently and in a group setting;
- friendly but professional demeanor;
- experience preparing estate plans using WealthCounsel Estate Planning software;
- trust funding experience; and
- technology skills including Adobe Acrobat and Microsoft programs.
Requirements: Estate planning
Salary based on skills and experience. Benefits include health insurance, retirement plan, paid holidays and vacation time.
Closing date: 08/30/2023
Please e-mail your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls please.
Director, CLS Law School Fellows
Law Student Ministries Coordinator
Mission & Vision
Statement of Faith
Board of Directors
CLS National Conference
The Christian Lawyer
Journal of Christian Legal
Cross & Gavel Podcast
Find a CLA Clinic
Find a Christian Attorney
Help with a Religious
Renew Your Membership
Partner with CLS
Ways to Give
Find an Attorney Chapter
Find a Law Student Chapter