Assists attorneys with trial and pre-trial matters.
- Organizes, enters and cross-references documents in a computerized database.
- Obtains, assembles and organizes documents pertinent to litigation.
- Prepares discovery requests and responses.
- Assists in preparations of statements and declarations of witnesses.
- Assists general counsel organizing and carrying out special projects as assigned.
*The company reserves the right to add or change duties at any time.
Education: Bachelor’s degree
Experience: 2+ years of related experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication,
- Active listening,
- Critical thinking,
- Time management,
- Coordination Judgment and decision making
This is an in-office position for our North Scottsdale (85254) location. Please make sure you can reliably commute before applying.
Heath Law PLLC is dedicated to fighting for justice and defending the Constitution. Heath Law was founded out of a growing need for legal representation for matters that other firms are too afraid to take on. Our attorneys are top tier, passionate about freedom, and unafraid of standing up for truth. Heath Law has an extensive knowledge and understanding of the Constitution and a passion for liberty and individual and family rights. We currently take on matters concerning:
- Civil Rights
- Free Speech
- Medical Freedom and Malpractice
- Election Litigation
- Parental Rights
- Employment Law
Closing Date: Until filled
Director, CLS Law School Fellows
Law Student Ministries Coordinator
Mission & Vision
Statement of Faith
Board of Directors
CLS National Conference
The Christian Lawyer
Journal of Christian Legal
Cross & Gavel Podcast
Find a CLA Clinic
Find a Christian Attorney
Help with a Religious
Renew Your Membership
Partner with CLS
Ways to Give
Find an Attorney Chapter
Find a Law Student Chapter