We are looking for a dynamic associate attorney with a minimum of 3 years of experience in Family Law who is passionate about helping clients protect their children, assets, and future in Family Law proceedings who can hit the ground running to give our clients outstanding representation. Applicant must be both a team player as well as an ability to work independently at the direction of the senior attorney. Applicant must also have strong skills in the following areas: research, writing and common law firm technology. Skills and experience are appreciated and valued, and certainly considered, but your personality, character, intelligence, and integrity are also extremely important considerations. Must be self-motivated, have a good work ethic, have a great sense of humor and be receptive to constructive criticism.
Salary or salary range: $95,000 to $125,000
- Handle a caseload of Family Law matters, including but not limited to I) Request for Orders; II) Disclosures; III) Domestic Violence Restraining Orders; & IV) Propounding and Reviewing Discovery.
- Conduct thorough legal research and analysis to support your cases.
- Draft legal documents, including initial petitions for paternity and dissolution matters, Request for Orders and Responsive Declarations to Request for Orders Memorandum of Points & Authorities, Settlement and Trial Briefs, and settlement agreements.
- Represent clients in various legal proceedings including, but not limited to negotiations, and court hearings.
- Collaborate with the legal team to develop case strategies and provide guidance on legal matters.
- Stay up-to-date with relevant Family Law statutes and cases.
Closing Date: 1/31/24
Send Resume and Cover Letter to Paul@eadslawapc.com
Director, CLS Law School Fellows
Law Student Ministries Coordinator
Mission & Vision
Statement of Faith
Board of Directors
CLS National Conference
The Christian Lawyer
Journal of Christian Legal
Cross & Gavel Podcast
Find a CLA Clinic
Find a Christian Attorney
Help with a Religious
Renew Your Membership
Partner with CLS
Ways to Give
Find an Attorney Chapter
Find a Law Student Chapter