We are seeking an enthusiastic and motivated Associate Attorney to join our team. As an Associate Attorney, you will be responsible for managing and advising clients on a wide range of legal issues. This position will afford significant opportunities to advocate for religious liberty in the areas of zoning, evangelism, Establishment Clause protection, free speech and protection of children including those not yet born. You will work closely with other attorneys, paralegals, and administrative staff to provide exceptional legal services to our clients.
- Conduct legal research and analysis on various legal issues;
- Draft and review legal documents, including contracts, pleadings, and briefs;
- Represent clients in court proceedings and negotiations;
- Communicate with clients, opposing counsel, court, and other stakeholders;
- Manage and prioritize caseloads and deadlines;
- Collaborate with other attorneys, paralegals, and administrative staff.
- Juris Doctor degree from an accredited law school;
- Admission to the Illinois State Bar (or willingness to become licensed if licensed in other jurisdiction);
- Strong research, writing, and analytical skills;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple tasks and deadlines;
- Self-motivated and able to work independently as well as part of a team;
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience preferred, but not required.
- Proficiency in Spanish or Korean a plus.
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Opportunities for professional growth and development
- Team-oriented and positive work environment
- Supportive and experienced colleagues
If you are passionate about the law and helping clients achieve their goals, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity. Please submit your resume, cover letter, and writing sample for consideration to Soo Yeon Lee at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Director, CLS Law School Fellows
Law Student Ministries Coordinator
Mission & Vision
Statement of Faith
Board of Directors
CLS National Conference
The Christian Lawyer
Journal of Christian Legal
Cross & Gavel Podcast
Find a CLA Clinic
Find a Christian Attorney
Help with a Religious
Renew Your Membership
Partner with CLS
Find an Attorney Chapter
Find a Law Student Chapter