The position is for an Associate position at The Weaver Law Firm. We have a desire to hire an individual with litigation and/or real estate experience. We are looking to bring on a tenacious lawyer capable of accepting challenging work. The Weaver Law Firm is a civil litigation firm. We handle business, construction and real estate related litigation.
We are searching for talented individuals to implement sophisticated strategies and resolve disputes. Work will include client consultation on projects resulting from contract review and evaluation, which often transition into litigation.
We value our staff and offer*:
- Health insurance – pays 100% for employee and all children
- 401k Bonuses
- Paid Time Off
- Galleria area location with paid parking Collegial environment
*Waiting period applies. Subject to change without notice.
- Be a team player & work well with others.
- Be an exceptional and experienced legal writer
- Be licensed with the State Bar of Texas; currently reside in Texas
- Have a solid understanding of the Rules of Civil Procedure and the litigation process Enjoy client contact
Attorney responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Court appearances for hearings and trials
- Attending depositions & mediations
- Drafting responsive pleadings
Salary for this position is dependent on the experience level of the candidate.
Closing Date: 10/30/23
Director, CLS Law School Fellows
Law Student Ministries Coordinator
Mission & Vision
Statement of Faith
Board of Directors
CLS National Conference
The Christian Lawyer
Journal of Christian Legal
Cross & Gavel Podcast
Find a CLA Clinic
Find a Christian Attorney
Help with a Religious
Renew Your Membership
Partner with CLS
Find an Attorney Chapter
Find a Law Student Chapter